Impressioni e commenti dello staff...

« Older   Newer »

gross

Group
    Administrator

Status
    ...per la realizzazione dei Parellel Works. Si tratta di informazioni di puro interesse!
    Spero non abbiate bisogno di traduzioni! ^_^
    (se proprio occorrono potrei pur sempre farne XD)

The sense of Wonder
    -The song vocals and lyrics are provided by the singer of Blue Blue (formerly I's CUBE)
    -Hiramatsu was in charge of quite a lot towards the end of the video
    -Normally, one would assign a color scheme for an entire video, but for SOW, Hayashi assigned a different color tone for each individual cut
    -As a result, they were running head to head with Sushio for being the last to finish
    -Kamina and Yoko are drawn really sexy. Hayashi insists they have to be sexy, but she overdid it a little.
    -Hayashi didn't add the blue highlights to Nia's hair because she thinks it's a bother
    -Simon looks handsome to the point that they commented he could be in a Gundam series now.
    -Hayashi thinks this Simon is too cool to be voiced by Kakihara; in fact, she would refuse him.
    -She wanted Simon to have the image of being mentally an adult, while Nia has a younger image
    -Simon keeps touching Nia's face; he was actually touching her a lot more originally but they cut some of it
    -Ootsuka: "Couldn't you make this into a TV series?" Hayashi: "That would kill me"

My xxx is best in the universe
    -Because only part of the song was used in the movie, this is the first time the full song has been used.
    -Most comments I've seen seem to be along the lines of "these guys' heads are messed up" ^^;

BIG BUILDING
    -Simon & Rossiu (especially Rossiu) look really cute
    -This video got the most laughs
    -This is Imaishi's favorite of the Parallel Works 2 videos; he was raving about it even from the storyboard stage
    -The character designs for Simon were traced from Nishigori's designs

Goodbye Dai-Gurren
    -Feels like a Ghibli production
    -The story centers around the remains of Dai-Gurren from episode 15
    -The backgrounds were drawn by Hiroki Shinagawa (who illustrated the novels)
    -The music is a jazzy tune

Kiyal's Magical Time
    -Elicited many comparisons to K-ON! and Kyoani
    -The only reason they made Kiyal's character song was because Satoshi Yamaguchi wanted to watch Kana Asumi record in person. Thus he was entirely in the mindset of a fan and Ootsuka had to take over in giving her directions.
    -Mutaguchi and Amemiya were in charge of the mecha
    -The black Gurren Lagann came from Amemiya's scribbles using Yoshinari's design as a base
    -Yamaguchi tried to credit Amemiya for the mecha designs but was denied because Yoshinari would get angry
    -For Kiyal's clothes, Yukari Tamura's live performances were used as references

Gunmen Symphonia
    -Because Gurren-Lagann = Lagann + (Gyanza + 2 others (= Gurren)), the concept of the video is what happens to the parts that are left over when they combine?
    -All sorts of Gunmen are shown combining in all sorts of combinations
    -Also goes into what kind of mecha are Gurren and Lagann, how are they structured, how were they made?

Kittan Zero
    -Sushio wanted his Gurrepala to be a compilation of all his works and crammed in homages to everything he likes (Akira, Toriyama, One Piece)
    -While under the pretense of it being the story of how Kittan got King Kittan, it's actually the story as told by Kittan, thus it's wildly over-dramatized

Five Gurrepala Origin videos (Parallel Works videos created by fans) were also shown, and then the event ended with a 30-second preview of the Gurren Lagann staff's next project, "Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt."

2. K a m i n o

User deleted

Leggendo queste impressioni un po si capisce come saranno i Parallel Works,
    nn vedo l'ora *__*

incredibile come sempre fede, ke riesci a trovare queste cose :mki:

1 replies since 25/5/2010, 21:48   139 views